[Introduction :: Best Paper Award :: Next Graphite (2007) :: Important Dates ::Latest News :: Mailing List ]
GRAPHITE 2006, 29 November – 2 December 2006
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sponsored by ACM SIGGRAPH, GRAPHITE 2006 is the 4th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques in Australasia and the Southeast Asia, an annual event conducted in the Australasia-SEA region. Following the success of the first Conference in Melbourne, Australia, the second in Singapore and the third in Dunedin, New Zealand, this year’s conference will be conducted at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, UTM is the main organiser of the conference.
With the aim of bringing together and fostering the development of the computer graphics community in the region, this conference offers exciting and information-rich events like:
- Keynotes by distinguish speakers
- Technical presentation
- Electronic theatre and digital art gallery
Best Paper Award [top]
The following paper is the winner for the best paper award for GRAPHITE2006:
Paper Title: Densely SAmpled Light Probe Sequences for Image Based Lighting
Authors: Jonas Unger, Stefan Gustavson, Anders Ynnerman
Organisation: Linkoping University, Sweden
GRAPHITE 2007 will be held in Nov-Dec 2007 in Western Australia, Australia.
Conference Chair: Dr. Andrew Rohl, University of Western Australia
Important Dates [top]
- Digital art due: submission close
- E-Theater (animation) due:submission close
- Site opens for submissions: close
- Papers and sketches (Short Papers) due: submissions are now close
- Authors notified: 4th September 2006 - COMPLETED!
- Camera-ready papers due (for ACM Proceeding): done!
- Registration and payment for accepted authors - done (any problem, difficulties or delays, please contact treasurer or the secretariat immediately!)
Latest news: [top]
- Please visit Venue website for information on direction to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- Please visit accommodation section for special conference rates room
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is now the new venue for the GRAPHITE 2006 conference
- Authors of accepted papers need to complete registration and full conference fees payment by tuesday 19th of September 2006 - payment close (any problem/delays please contact secretariat immediately!) - Payment Close!
- The participant registrations is now open [07/08/2006]. Please click here to view registration and payment info.
- Paper submission is now close [30th July 2006]. All accepted papers will be announced no later then 30 August 2006
- Due to many requests, the deadline for GRAPHITE2006 paper submission is now extended to the 30th of July 2006
- GRAPHITE2006 international conferenece will be held at the Crown Princess Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Please click here for more detail
- Paper submission service is now working as normal [6th June 2006]
- A maintenance upgrade will be executed which will only affect the paper submission from 5.00 PM 2nd June to 9.00 AM 5th June
- Please note that paper submission process will be interupted temporarily until the completion of the maintenance process
- We are now providing two sites that host the same content for managing fault tolerance.
- Main site is located at http://www.seagraph.org/graphite2006/ while the mirror site is located at http://www.gmm.fsksm.utm.my/~graphite2006/
- Please don't forget to bookmark the mirror site
- You can now register for our mailling list
- Site open for submissions (now - 7th May, 2006)
(Registration not needed for submissions. However, at least one author must register for each accepted works)
- For individual or organization interested in giving short courses/tutorial please use the submission system to submit your proposal
- The preferred theme:
- Entertainment Industry such as 3D sequence design and rendering
- Specific graphics software tutorial
- 3D Games
- Cultural heritage
Mailing List Registration [top]
To receive up to date information by email, you must subscribe to the graphite06 mailing
list. To subscribe, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
line in your message body:
To unsubscribe, the msg body should contain
*Best viewed using FireFox at 1024x786 *